If anything listed here is of interest to you, shoot me an e-mail.
Terms And Conditions:
- No shipping to foreign countries. Lower 48 states only.
- Shipping costs are assumed by the buyer and will be quoted separately from item price.
- All items will be securely packed and sent in sturdy cardboard boxes only.
- Payment by PayPal or cash (in cases where the sale is local ), only. No exceptions.
- Locals may arrange for a pick up, to be arranged in advance.
- Sale items carry no warranty, and are sold as is. No returns! No Refunds!
Asking $1000.00 or best offer plus shipping.
1999 Trek 720: Size 17.5" Fits a 5' 7"- 5'10" person best. Hybrid bike owned by my Mom all its life and professionally maintained. It is the last of the USA made steel Treks. Comes with a kickstand, shock absorbing seat post, and a late model Women's Bontrager saddle which I can swap out to a men's upon request. This bike is super CLEAN. An 8 out of 10, with only a bit of marring on the top tube keeping it from being perfect. Everything works and is good to go. Yours for $175.00 Prefer local pick up, this is too cheap to ship.___________________________________________________________________
Becker Designs Frame Bag:
I do not know if this will fit anything else, but it fits the Xtra Small Muk PERFECTLY! Very rare bag to find and in PERFECT condition. This was on my son's first fat bike which he out grew.
Forks: I have the following forks for sale:
White Brothers Snowpack:
Aluminum version here The axle to crown is 468mm, offset is 42mm, and it fits fat bike front hubs with a FRONT DISC BRAKE STANDARD mount. NOTE: Older Hope hubs, Salsa Enabler hubs and the like WILL NOT WORK without a separate brake adapter which you would have to source. ALSO NOTE: This is for a 135OLD FRONT HUB ONLY! This will not fit many current hubs in wheels which are interchangeable with a Bluto fork because those are spaced differently. QR attachment only. NO THROUGH AXLES! Clearance for up to a 4.9" fat bike tire (according to White Brothers) or a 29+ wheel and tire.
Take it off my hands. Near new condition. I maybe have a 100 easy miles on it maximum. 8 1/2" of steer tube. Star nut installed in aluminum steer tube. MSRP $350.00 Asking $200.00 OBO
- Manitou Tower Pro- 120mm travel NOTE: 20mm thru axle ONLY and travel is NOT CONVERTIBLE. Straight 1 1/8th steer tube. NEVER BEEN MOUNTED- this fork is brand new. -
$250.00now $200.00 plus shipping.
- Reba XX Fork: 2012 version with near new lowers. 20mm THRU AXLE DROP OUT. Maxle. 140mm travel, (can drop travel internally with spacers). Compression, Gate Control, Rebound control, and Dual Air Spring. 7 1/2 inches of TAPERED STEER TUBE. Very low use on this one. $
300.00NOW $200.00! plus shipping.