Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Super Secret Mode

I am writing to you from a remote location today where I was privy to future mountain bike technology that I can't tell you about..............yet! Pretty soon I will, but not today. At any rate, it was an interesting night, and I got to meet some mountain biking luminaries.

Tomorrow I get to view a couple new things having to do with mountain bikes as well, but from a different company, and again........there will be stuff I can not talk about!

What  can I say? I guess since I was asked to look, I did, but if I want to see more in the future, I better keep my trap shut now. Ya know, it ain't easy! It's pretty cool stuff. So, I am sorry for the super short blog post today, but since everything is sooooo secret, I can't write about it, and well, you don't really want to hear about my hotel room now, do you?

Hopefully tomorrow I will have something worth posting up, eh? Ha!

2 comments:

Llama said...

Enjoy drooling over the new steel El Mariachi with its fancy dropouts.

MG said...

Nice... Have fun on the super secret trip. Can't wait to read your report. ;-)