Friday, July 10, 2009

What's In The Stand And A Big Mama



<===The Latest Version.

I am still refining the Big Mama. I've been riding this rig, and even though its been muddy more often than not, (just look at them dirty tires!), it has been an awesome rig. Funny how a "big" bike can claw its way up stuff. That suspension helps in that regard for sure.

So, I have some Quad Dime XC brakes in white here with the new GA-1 white grips from Ergon. I have used the brakes before and for the money, they can't be beat. Better modulation than Avid Juicys and Elixirs for less money. Then the Ergon grips are awesome on this sort of bike. Full grip for power moves and just plain hanging on when things point waaay down! Plus, they are pimpy white! (You can only really see the green end caps here, but trust me, hit the link, you'll see they come in white!)

Next up? Crank refinements. Maybe a new bottom bracket. We'll see.



<====Is it just another Trek Fuel.....











<=====........or not???

Well, you never know, but pros do sell their old rigs some times. Could this have been Travis Brown's rig at one time? Hmmm.......looks a size too big, but......ya never know!

I thought it was funny that it had Specialized tires on it though!

Okay, that's all I got today. Have a great weekend, ride your bikes, and will somebody please stop the rain already!!!

No comments: