Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday News And Views

Wow! A post not about T.I.V5? Yes, really...........

What's Coming Up: There are lots of things on the radar here at Guitar Ted Productions. Here's a small sampling of what I'm up to now that the "big event" is over.

--Big Wheeled Ballyhoo: Yes, it is going to happen and yes- it will be very different. Here's the deal: I wanted to go to Lincoln, Nebraska with it. Lincoln Nebraska folks said, "Hold on there a minute! We gotta better idea!" So they pointed me in the Westward direction- all the way to Potter's Pasture. (Scroll through the site, you won't believe the terrain) So we all decided to do up a righteous event in the fall. Check out the details here.

Dirty Kanza 200: I booked my room and the family is coming out. I got the time off work, and I'm all in. The Fargo will be the weapon of choice, and I will throw myself at the Flint Hills, ready or not. So look for more DK 200 related banter here in the coming weeks.

Titanium 29"er: I just recieved a Lynskey Performance Ridgeline 29"er SS to test for Twenty Nine Inches and also appearing on The Cyclist. I will be posting some glamour shots here soon, so stay tuned. (Yes! It is light!)

Guitar Ted Death Ride Invitational: Yes, this will happen again too. I have a course, (actually two) in mind, so recon will be happening soon. Probably a good excuse to get some DK 200 training in. Anway, if my idea works out, it will be an epic hilly, B Road fantastic, Amish/Mennonite, culture crossin' fun time. Stay tuned as this unravels for all to see. Look for updates too on the site.

Okay, that's all for now, but I am sure I forgot something!

No comments: